Open Enrollment for Milestones Preschool & Charter School starts on Monday, February 3, 2020. Completed applications may be emailed anytime on February 3rd to email@example.com. Hand delivered applications will be accepted after 9:00 a.m. All applications received on February 3rd will have equal opportunity for available spots. If applications exceed availability, only applications received on February 3rd will be chosen through a lottery system until spots are filled. Remaining applications and those received after February 3rd will be wait-listed based on the time and date received.
WELCOME TO MILESTONES CHARTER SCHOOL
Established in 1999, Milestones Charter School has a long standing tradition of providing a well-rounded education focused on the development of whole child. The primary mission of Milestones is to provide an educational experience of the highest quality, while offering a safe and unique environment. The Milestones education program features small classes taught by involved, caring teachers who are responsive to the growing and changing needs of students. The program is committed to challenging academic standards and strong character development.
- Kindergarten – 8th Grade Charter School
- Preschool Programs (2 year olds-Pre- K)
- Academic Day: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Extended Day: 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Small Class Sizes
- Holistic Learning with Challenging Academics
- Individualized Instruction
- Life-Long Learning Skills
- Cultural Arts Program
- Uniforms Required for KPrep – 8th Grade
- Hot Lunch Program
- Specialty Classes – Art, Physical Education
- After School Activities: Art, Science, Math, Chess, Cooking, Basketball
- Summer Programs
AVERAGE TEACHER SALARY (A.R.S. §15-189.05), as added by Laws 2019, Ch. 285, §3
- Average salary of all teachers employed in budget year 2020 $45,951
- Average salary of all teachers employed in prior year 2019 $43,763
- Increase in average teacher salary from the prior year 2019 $2,188
- Percentage increase 5.0%